Islamic Ahlul Bayt Foundation of New Zealand (aka “Hussainia”), is the first established Islamic Shia Organisation in New Zealand.
Our mission is to cater to the needs of our community, while also providing education and knowledge.
Some of the activities we are provide are:
- Islamic School for children from the age of 5yrs to 14yrs
- Salat ul Jumu’a (Fridays)
- Dua’a Kumail on Thursdays
- Programs for Wiladat, Shahadat and other important events throughout the year
- Special programs in the holy month of Ramadan
- Special programs in the holy month of Muharram and Safar
- Representing the followers of Ahlul Bayt at National level through participation in common events
- Organizing retreats, youth camps and other youth forums to facilitate Muslim youth in NZ
- Interfaith religious events such as common word seminar with Christians and other religious organizations
- Social welfare campaigns to reflect the teachings of Ahlulbayt in the society
- Provide matrimonial services to the community
- Providing funeral services which include Ghusl, Kafan and burial to the deceased
- Educating the wider society with the teachings of Ahlul Bayt
- Facilitating the members to become an integral part of NZ community through true Islamic morals and values
Please feel free to look around our website, and if you have any queries, please feel free to e-mail us!