Terms & Policies
IAFONZ (Islamic Ahlul Bayt Foundation of NZ) Announcement Viber group is set up to serve our community members. The purpose of this group to provide updates on IAFONZ related and community announcements.
Your participation in this group, means your abide by our specific guidelines, Terms and Policies. We request members to abide by these such that we can retain the purpose of the group.
Our End User Agreement sets out the scope of the policy we give you to use and take benefit from IAFONZ Viber group. Please go over it to better understand our practices and how to use Viber accordingly:
1. The group was formed with the intention to announce events, programs and related information to the Islamic Ahlul Bayt Foundation of New Zealand.
2. We request that only admins and authorized posters be able to send messages on this group.
3. This is strictly an announcement group. Please refrain from posting Images, Videos, forwarded messages, attachments that are not relevant to the purpose of this group.
4. Mutual respect is important for all the members in the group.
5. If you have any feedback or questions for the admin, please feel free to privately message them. We will ensure to reply your query as soon as possible.
6. If you wish to post information which you require to be posted to the group members please contact one of the admins personally and they can facilitate you by posting your message themselves or enabling you to do so.
Appreciate your understanding and repsecting the above terms & policies.
IAFONZ Communication Team