In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
“Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return” (Sura 2: 156)
“It is one of the rights of a Muslim over another Muslim that he should visit his grave.”
-Imam Ja’fer As-Sadiq (A.S.)
Islamic Ahlulbayt Foundation of New Zealand provides the community with comprehensive funeral and burial services. Our facilities and services include:
- A van with a coffin to transport the body from the hospital or home to our Centre (for Ghusl and prayers) and then to the cemetery for burial
- A fully equipped and functioning Ghusl Room with specific essentials such as soap without perfume, Camphor, Sidr, white cotton material (Kafan), clean hot water, towels, etc.
- A team of trained and dedicated brothers and sisters to perform Ghusl with highest level of privacy, purity, and hygiene
- Burial arrangements and services
- IAFONZ plots at Manukau Memorial Gardens for the burial of our Marhoomeen
- Centre facilities available for hire to hold Fateha, Quran Khaani, and Majalis for Marhoomeen. Please click here for more information regarding private events: http://www.islam.org.nz/private-functions/
Death and Funeral
When a death occurs, please contact one of the following members of our team, who will guide you through the process:
- Br. Abu Murtuza +64 274 813 912
- Sr. Fazilat +64 21 108 7176
- Sr. Huma +64 21 226 4546
IAFONZ has burial plots available at Manukau Memorial Gardens.
All community members are welcome to secure a pre-purchased burial plot, of their choice, for their loved ones.
Please hurry if you are interested to purchase a burial plot as prices are increasing every year in July.
Special current price for IAFONZ: Each plot is NZ $4,133.00
For payment options and selections, please contact:
- Sr. Fazilat +64 21 108 7176 or email@example.com
- Sr. Sakina +64 21 242 2222